IPMA Croatia in cooperation International Project Management Association (IPMA), regional IPMA SENET network, Croatian Association for Construction Management (CACM) and University of Zagreb, Faculty of Civil Engineering is proud to invite you to the 6th IPMA SENET Project Management Conference under the theme:
Digital Transformation and Sustainable Development in Project Management
IPMA SENET is a network of IPMA Member Associations from Central and South – East Europe that gathers project management professionals from Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine. It was established in the year of 2000 with the aim to support the exchange of experience and proven practices in project management, knowledge sharing on the latest trends and solutions of project management collected through research and practice, as well as to exchange the newest information about trends and encouraging development of project management profession in the region.
Introduction to digital transformations
The main goals of the conference are to:
- endorse the development of the project management profession in the region
- strengthen the cooperation among SENET countries in development of PM practices/profession
- learn about the recent trends in project management
- provide a closer connection between digital transformation and project management context, interpersonal relationships, education and practices
- share experiences and practices suitable and proven in project management
- present new ideas, concepts, methods and tools gathered through research or practice
- provide stronger visibility of the project management profession in the region
Mark your calendars and make sure you do not miss the 6th SENET Conference. We are looking forward to seeing you in the ancient city of Cavtat (Dubrovnik), a city with over a two-thousand-year history.