For foreign citizens: Since 1 April 2013, the Republic of Croatia has been applying the European Union’s Common Visa Policy. Pursuant to the Government’s Decision, the Republic of Croatia applies the Decision No 565/2014/EU according to which all third-country nationals who are holders of valid Schengen documents, as well as national visas and residence permits of Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Romania do not require an additional (Croatian) visa for Croatia. Further information is available under Visas.
The travel document which a third-country national is using to enter Croatia must be valid for at least another three months after the planned departure from Croatia and issued within the previous 10 years (e.g. an third-country national staying in Croatia until 26 December 2013 has to hold a passport valid at least until 27 March 2014). This does not apply to EU/EEA citizens who can enter Croatia with a passport or an identity card, both valid for the duration of stay and exit from Croatia.
VISA APPLICATION PROCESS:
Each visa applicant shall enclose following documents with the application:
- valid travel document
– the validity period of the travel document should exceed that of the visa by three months
– travel document must be issued in the previous 10 years
– travel document must contain at least two empty pages for the visa
- a 35×45 mm colour photo
- evidence of travel health insurance
- evidence of paid visa fee
- documents that prove:
– the purpose of the stay in Croatia
– ensured accommodation
– means of subsistence to cover the stay in Croatia and the return to the country of origin or to a third country
– means of transport and the intention to return to the applicant’s country of origin or to a third country
Local organizer will help in the process by issuing conference attendance invitation, confirmation on accepted paper and confirmation on the hotel reservation and airline ticket if they are purchased through the official agency.
For hotel and plane ticket reservation you can contact email@example.com
All other information can also be found at the Croatian Ministry of foreign affairs’ website